Mt Buller Tours Terms Conditions:
- Every participant must arrive at the designated pickup point 20 mins prior to departure. Late.
- Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- Smoking is not permitted on Tours Coaches.
- Passengers and Clients are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle as a direct result of your booking. Examples include vandalism, excessive vehicle cleaning due to food or beverage spillage and breakage of interior or exterior fittings.
- We do not guarantee the security of any lost property.
- We are not responsible for any property left or thought to be left on a Tour Coaches.
- We reserve the right to eject any passengers behaving in an inappropriate, offensive, intoxicated or destructive manner from the vehicle or stop the vehicle until the situation is resolved. This may include requesting Police to attend.
- We are not responsible for the behaviour and safety of children when not accompanied by a parent or guardian. Tours coach drivers are responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as their primary focus.
- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice
- Booking related enquiries contact on 03 90016385
- Bus timing related enquiry on travel date only contact (03) 5775 7400 or 1300 885 448
- Date change permitted only 7 days before travel - subject to availability (Admin fee of $ 50 will be charged).
- Mt Buller Tours & Ski Hire Cancellation Policy For Customer:
- 25% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
- 50% cancellation fee 29 – 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% cancellation fee 14 days prior to departure.
- No Show - your booking will be non-refunded nor transferred.
Please also review our Covid Refund Policy.
At any point in time the supplier reserves the right to implement changes to our product based on government advise or guidelines. For Example, if mask become mandatory, or we may require limiting seating or cancel a tour all together. If such a scenario arises, you will be able to receive a refund on Transport and Ski-Hire Components of your purchase. As we are a Reseller of lift passes, you the customer are obligated to Buller Holidays Covid-19 response policy which is detailed below.
There may be Guidelines that impose such a restriction that impacts your ability to travel on our tour.
- You have Covid-19 and your date of travel falls within the isolation period.
You will be required to send evidence in form of email, of confirmation from State Government. In such a scenario we will offer a change of date or full refund of the Transport & Ski-Hire components. As we are a Reseller of lift passes, you the customer are obligated to Buller Holidays Covid-19 response policy which is detailed below.
Lift & Lesson Purchases Policy
• Other Policy
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY - WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE - YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK - THESE CONDITIONS AFFECT AND RESTRICT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS!
Please read the terms and conditions at https://www.mtbuller.com.au/Winter/terms-of-use I understand photo identification and the credit card used to purchase products from this website/call centre must be present to collect products, or products will be withheld. By purchasing products from Buller Ski Lifts, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described.
• Written Cancellation Policy
Cancellations prior to 30 days of initial booking arrival date incur a fee of 10% of booking, or $50, whichever is the greater amount.
Cancellations inside 30 days of initial booking arrival date are non-refundable. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover the loss of monies paid in the event of having to cancel your reservation. Amendments: We are happy to facilitate date changes within the current season, subject to each activity supplier / accommodation providers discretion, availability, and price. Amendments will incur an additional $50 admin fee each time a change is made. For information on our COVID 19 Policy, head to our website https://www.mtbuller.com.au/Winter/resort-info/about-mt-buller/covid-19
• Written Deposit Policy
100% of payment due at time of booking